Dura-Flo™ Carton Flow
Heavy-Duty Construction with Continuous Roller-Bed
Dura-Flo™ Carton Flow pre-assembled tracks are designed to drop into virtually any manufacturer’s pallet rack or carton flow system without special tools. The continuous wheel bed allows warehouse and distribution center operations to achieve 90% space utilization. A solid bed of wheels provides maximum flexibility for carton size and mix without carton flow shelving system component changes.
Dura-Flo™ can lower your carton flow maintenance costs because it is constructed of heavy-duty materials. Sturdy side-support C-channels carry heavier cartons and stand up to even the most active carton flow operations. 1.9″ diameter wheels provide more surface area for superior package support. Wheels are easily replaced with spring-loaded axles and snap right into place with no tools required. Dura-Flo™ is built for continuous carton flow and years on longevity.
- Universal connectors on both ends of the carton flow rails mount on most roll-formed or structural rack beams without special tools.
- Ultimate flexibility – easily substitute inventory without changing your specific carton flow components.
- Virtually no hang-ups of product with CSS exclusive Freewheeler technology.
- Manufactured for wash-down applications.
- Freewheeler 1.9″ diameter x 1.00″ wide wheels provide more surface area and better carton support.
- Special lubrication-coated axles provide smooth carton flow rails designed for no hang-ups.
- No tools needed for wheel assembly replacement; easily snap spring-loaded axles on carton flow rails into place.
- Entry and exit brackets mount to high or low configurations.
- Superior strength C-channels for carton flow wheel bed support.
Creative Storage Systems, CSS carton flow systems can pair with UNARCO pallet racking or with any other rack manufacturer because of the entry and exit brackets which mount to carton flow rack, pallet racking or even structural racking systems. For lighter loads choose Dura-Flo D2™ light to medium-duty carton flow with the same full-bed roller configuration using 1.1″ diameter wheels that are 1.4″ wide.